Master the Surya Namaskar A, B & C with Sean Robinson
2 April 2023, Starstreet Precinct – Wan Chai
Sun Salutations are a fundamental aspect of a yoga asana practice. You can tell a lot about someone’s practice by watching them move through a Sun Salutation.
Advancing in your practice doesn't mean contorting your body deeper or performing acrobatics. It means refining the fundamentals and mastering the details.
During this workshop, we will deconstruct the poses of the Sun Salutation, fine-tuning each pose before learning how to seamlessly reconnect them.
The workshop will cover the following subjects:
- The three main Sun Salutation sequences
- Alignment of each pose in isolation
- Techniques to link poses together in the Sun Salutation (including floating transitions)
**Suitable for students with some yoga experience looking to improve their Sun Salutation practice.
Sunday, 2 April 2023
10:00am - 1:00pm
Total 3.0 hours
20% Early-Bird Discount
HK$1,080 (ends 5 March)
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird: Application sent in on or before 5 March 2023.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 6 March 2023.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 6 March 2023.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- All applications for a refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
1. 10% off for all nood smoothies
2. $5 off for all nood cold-pressed juices
Special offer from KURIOS
- 10% off all KURIOS regular-priced products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions