30小時瑜伽輪師資培訓 Yoga Wheel Teacher Training By Joan Jolliffe (Few Spots left)
Human bodies are full of intelligence, with muscles, bones and connective tissues working together instinctively to facilitate our daily movements. Our natural connectedness becomes discorded owing to stress, bad habits, and incorrect postures. Many people are losing strength and suffering from pain and stiffness. The Yoga wheel is a wonderful prop to rebuild inter-connectedness and arouse consciousness through yoga asana practice.
In this 30-hour Yoga Wheel Teacher Training, participants will be guided to practise and teach yoga asana with the wheel according to alignment principles; decode the nuisance of each pose according to individual body alignment to learn how to introduce students to improve in strength, mobility, stability and flexibility.
This training is a Continuing Education Programme registered with Yoga Alliance; it is suitable for participants who have been practising the yoga wheel regularly for at least 6 months.
In training, both theory and practical aspects will be covered, including a history of the Yoga Wheel, human anatomy, asana practice, teaching and cueing. The course will provide participants with professional knowledge to become a Yoga Wheel teacher; also suitable for those who want to develop their practice to the next level. All graduates will receive a Yoga Alliance Certificate after the training.
Graduates will receive Yoga Alliance accredited certificate and qualification.
*This training will be conducted in Cantonese and English.
• Understand the background, philosophy and history of the Yoga Wheel
• Learn Yoga Wheel Asana
• Learn how to integrate the Yoga Wheel in Asana practice as a practical prop
• Understand general human anatomy
• Decode the nuisance of each pose according to individual body alignment with the Yoga Wheel
• Learn how to use and teach the Yoga Wheel safely
• Learn how to sequence and structure Yoga Wheel classes
• At least 6 months of Yoga Wheel experience
• People with existing health conditions including high blood pressure, severe back pain or serious injuries, pregnancy are not recommended.
Day 1: 27 May 2023, Saturday
9:00am – 6:00pm
- Background, philosophy and history of the Yoga Wheel
- Human Anatomy Part 1: Hips and Legs
- Asana practice and teaching Part 1: Stability
Day 2: 28 May 2023, Sunday
9:00am – 6:00pm
- Human Anatomy Part 2: Shoulders
- Asana practice and teaching Part 2: Mobility
- Wheel Yin Part 1
Day 3: 3 June 2023, Saturday
9:00am – 6:00pm
- Human Anatomy Part 3: Core and Spine
- Asana practice and teaching Part 3: Strength
- Class Sequencing
Day 4: 4 June 2023, Sunday
9:00am – 4:00pm
- Partner Yoga Wheel poses
- Wheel Yin Part 2
- Practicum and teaching demo by participants
Joan first stepped onto the yoga mat at PURE Yoga in 2003 and subsequently maintained a regular practice whenever class time fitted her hectic work schedule as a design director of an international fashion brand. After years of constant long working hours and stress, Joan started to suffer from arthritis, which awakened her decision to redefine life’s priority. In 2016, Joan decided to make a change and left the corporate world. She first went on a yoga retreat with Master Rachel Roberts in Bali. The immersion in yoga helped Joan to reconnect her mind and body, and she enjoyed the equilibrium from within that she had lost for long.
The amazing experience from the retreat ignited Joan’s interest in yoga in a much deeper way. In early 2017 Joan started her first 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training with Master Yogananth Andiappan, which established a strong base particularly on the therapeutic side of her yoga practice. The more she learnt, the more she wanted to know – and yoga became a pillar of Joan’s life. Thus, she continued her journey with a 300-hour Advanced Hatha Teacher Training and started teaching yoga. Joan has been a true loyal PURE Yogini and has been greatly influenced by many great teachers including Yogananth Andiappan, Samrat Dasgupta, Patrick Creelman and Jason Crandell. Joan finds it a blessing to teach at PURE, where she first started her practice.
Joan’s classes are dynamic and challenging. She emphasises the therapeutic effect of each pose and breathing techniques, targeting the connection of each muscle in one’s body with one’s mind and soul. Joan hopes her students will discover the benefits of yoga just as she has and that they will experience exhilaration and freedom after practising with her.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Dharma Yoga Wheel Teacher Training, Levels 1, 2 & Yin with Dov Vargas and Raquel Vamos, 2022
- Vinyasa Yoga Training, 300-hour Continuing Education with Jason Crandell, 2021
- The Path of Himalayan Singing Bowl Levels 1 and 2 with Tsang Man Tung, 2021
- WildLotus: 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, 2020-2021
- Mindful Birth Yoga for Pregnancy, Birth and Baby – Modules 1 & 2 with Michelle Papa and Dr. Jean Byrne, 2019
- 3-Day Transmutation with Wall Rope Advanced Study Course with Veronique Tsui, 2019
- Ashtanga Weekend Workshop with Kino MacGregor, 2018
- 4-Day Yoga Anatomy Workshop with Leslie Kaminoff, 2018
- Advanced Hatha Teacher Training Levels 1, 2 and 3 with Yogananth Andiappan, 2017-2018
- Yoga Teacher Training (200 hours) with Yogananth Andiappan, 2017
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR, 2017
30小時瑜伽輪師資培訓 由 Joan Jolliffe 老師指導
5月27 日 - 6月4 日
提早報名超級八折優惠 Super Early bird (4月9日截止) : HK$4,900
提早報名九折優惠 Early bird ( 5月7日截止) : HK$5,512
一般價格 Regular price: HK$6,125
1.所有冰沙均享有 10% 的折扣 2.所有nood冷榨果汁立減$5
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions