相對能量流動Counter Flow 20小時內化練習由Marcus Leung 指導
相對能量流動Counter Flow 20小時內化練習
提早報名優惠(4月30日截止) : HK$3,800
About Marcus Leung
Marcus first started his yoga practice in order to dance better. However, he found that yoga not only heightened his sense of physicality, but also allowed him to better connect with others. He has previously practiced with Patrick Creelman, Simon Park, Briohny Smyth and Dice Iida-Klein, and continues to regularly immerse himself in the various teachings of other prominent teachers.
He has been teaching various types of yoga since 2006 and is registered as an E-RYT200 and RYT500 teacher, where his areas of interest lies strongly in Power, Flow and Yin Yoga. Besides yoga, Marcus also employs other forms of body awareness techniques which include dance, the Franklin Method, Pilates and somatic therapy to help his students deepen their understanding of yoga.
Marcus' teaching philosophy is to assist his students in developing a sense of understanding and awareness of their own body under a relaxing and comfortable environment. He now focuses more on conducting teacher trainings and workshops, and has carefully combined everything he had learnt into creating his own unique and beneficial yoga style – Counter Flow Yoga.
Qualifications & Certifications
• 300-hr Bryce Yoga Teacher Training with Briohny and Dice, Thailand, 2017
• Simon Park Liquid Flow Immersion, Crete Greece, 2016
• Dharma Yoga Wheel Teacher Training with Dov Vargas, Taipei, 2016
• Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Lolo Luo, Taipei, 2015
• Simon Park Liquid Flow Immersion, Sri Lanka, 2015
• Aerial Yoga Teacher Training with Lolo Luo, Taipei, 2015
• Bryce Yoga Advanced Teacher Training with Briohny and Dice, Hong Kong, 2014
• 200-hr Bryce Yoga Teacher Training with Briohny and Dice, Thailand 2014
• 200-hr Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman, Hong Kong, 2009
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions