50-Hour Yoga Chikitsa (Yoga Therapy) with Mani Sidharthan & Hari Om
Join Mani and Hari Om for this 50-Hour CET that delves into simple therapeutic solutions and practices for common physical, emotional and spiritual issues derived from various disorders. Topics include studying basic anatomy & physiology to get an understanding of the human body, Yoga philosophy, proper diet & breathing exercises (Pranayama) along with useful meditation techniques for aspiring/experienced teachers as well as students who wish to gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of Yoga Therapy. The course includes sequences for various ailments, benefits and contraindications, and class assessments that will benefit anyone that is interested in Yoga Therapy.
Introduction to Yoga Therapy
Yoga and Physical Exercises
Introduction to Ayurveda
Principles of Movement & Breathing
Chakras and Meditation
Yoga Nidra (with text)
Intro to Anatomy and Physiology
Types of Physical Ailments and Therapeutic Solutions
Therapeutic Yoga with Props
Therapy for Women’s Issues
Simple Therapy Class Sequences
Teaching Therapy Classes
Assessment of Other Teachers’ Classes
Saturdays & Sundays
9 & 10 December
16 & 17 December
30 & 31 December
(75-min lunch break)
A total of 51 contact hours, 8.5 hours per day
Total 50 hours
Super Early-Bird: HK$7,600 (ends 30 September)
(PURE Cardholders) Early-Bird 20% discount: HK$7,980 (ends 10 November)
(Non-PURE Cardholders) Early-Bird 10% discount: HK$8,977 (ends 10 November)
Regular Price: HK$9,975
Students who attend 100% of the training will receive a 50-hr Yoga Therapy certificate. These training hours can be added towards your Continuing Education with the Yoga Alliance.
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
1. Super Early-Bird Price: Register on or before 30 September 2023.
2. Early-Bird Price: Register on or before 10 November 2023.
1. No refund or credit will be given for cancellations starting 11 November 2023.
2. All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
3. All applications for a refund (medical & emergency reasons) must be made within 3 days after the event finishes.
Special Offer from nood food
1. 10% off all nood food items or $5 off for all nood cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Special Offer from KURIOS
1. 15% off for PURE Cardholders and 10% off for non-PURE Cardholders on all KURIOS regular-priced products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact the studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions