ESTER OLDFIELD: 20-HOUR CET SEQUENCING FROM THE INSIDE OUT (20 小時持續教學培訓<排序> 由內而外)
Starstreet Precinct – Wan Chai Fri-Sun, 12-14 April
Sequencing from the Inside Out is a 20-hour CET designed for recently qualified teachers aiming to advance their knowledge and sequencing ability in Alignment and Vinyasa-style Yoga for level 1 and 2 classes.
We will study a variety of sequences and asana groups, learning sequencing techniques of themes, peak postures, body parts and the anatomy to open and prepare the body from the inside out.
Once completed, this CET will equip you with a full library of asanas and sequences, which you can explore and implement across your teachings.
This immersion is open to all students with a dedicated yoga practice and interest in sequencing and alignment, not limited to 200-hour graduates.
Friday–Sunday, 12-14 April
A total of 20 hours
7:00am–9:30am – Asana Practice
Saturday & Sunday
9:00am–11:30pm – Asana Practice
12:00am–1:30pm – Lecture and Discussions
1-hour Lunch Break
2:30pm–6:00pm – Lecture & Sequencing
A total of 19.5 contact hours + 0.5 non-contact hours (homework).
*A total of 20 hours can be added towards your Yoga Alliance CET hours.
A total of 20 hours
Early-Bird Price – 20% Off:
HK$3,200 (ends 15 March)
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-Bird Price: Applications to be sent in on or before 15 March 2024.
- Regular Price: Applications to be sent in starting 16 March 2024.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellations starting 16 March 2024.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Applications for a refund (medical and emergency reasons only) must be made within 3 days, with valid proof, after the event finishes.
Special Offer from nood food
10% off all nood food items or $5 off for all nood cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Special Offer from KURIOS
15% off on all KURIOS regular-priced products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions