Universal Yoga Teacher Training Part 1
Approaches to yoga are as diverse as its practitioners, and so are the skills needed to master the art and science of teaching. ©Universal Yoga studies all systems of yoga, empowering teachers with the confidence and skills necessary to meet the needs and abilities of their students.
This programme is designed for all yoga practitioners who seek a deeper understanding of the ancient path of yoga, regardless of their background or practice style. Participants will come away with a profound understanding of their personal practice, as well as the skills required to effectively teach a wide array of students through Asana, Vinyasa and Pranayama sequences.
For details, please visit:
Terms and Conditions
This programme requires a minimum of 15 students.
- Full payment must be made upon registration.
- To register, please see any Pure Yoga studio reception.
- 20% Early-bird discount ends 17 April 2019.
- To enjoy the Special 30% Discount for global ®Universal Yoga TT Graduates, you will be asked to provide our reception with your personal details and year of graduation for verification. Pure Yoga reserves the right of final decision in offering such discount.
- No refunds for cancellation starting 17 April 2019.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- No transfer is allowed
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
Contact & Enquiries
For enquiries, please email email@example.com
The Teacher Training Programme will be held at:
9/F Langham Place Office Tower
8 Argyle Street