Foundation of Yoga Wheel with Rachel Solomons
You will learn:
The fundamentals of wheel yoga and how to use your wheel safely
How to open the body more deeply by using the wheel
The art of Core Strengthening and stability into safe backbends
Join Rachel for a very grounding and heart-opening workshop!
Schedule & Description
9 June (Sunday) 9:30am – 12:30pm
Learn how to use your wheel safely. Balance and Alignment are taught with deep shoulder openers and quad stretching. We will also explore core and body strengthening that will enhance flexibility.
While backbends are a little challenging for most of us, the wheel offers support that enables deeper exploration of the spine and helps us to achieve more difficult backbends.
The wheel is a serious heart-opener. Sitting hunched over a desk all day can create lower back pain, but just 10 minutes a day of rolling on your wheel can help reverse the problem.
Foundation of Yoga Wheel
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: HK$840 (ends 14 May)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: HK$945 (ends 14 May)
Regular Price: HK$1,050
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount:
- Early-Bird Discount ends 14 May 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 14 May 2019
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact the Starstreet Precinct studio or see reception.