Coronavirus safety measures
Your safety is our top priority. We are focused on ensuring that Pure's environment and facilities are maintained at the highest possible standards of hygiene.
- Since early January, we have further enhanced our cleaning regimen with higher frequency of disinfecting to ensure optimal safety in all Pure locations
- We have already increased the number of hand-sanitising stations and are now further increasing these to maximise availability
We recommend that you protect yourself with maximum standards of personal hygiene:
- If you are feeling unwell with any symptoms of fever, flu, or respiratory problems, please consult a doctor and do not use Pure facilities or take classes
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and wear a mask in public spaces
From 1 February, everyone is requested to have their temperature taken before checking in at all Pure locations. Anyone whose temperature exceeds 37.5°C is kindly requested to visit a doctor rather than entering the yoga studio or gym.