Updates on Safety Measures at PURE Yoga
We know that there have been many changes in the past few days but rest assured that we're doing everything we can to keep you moving, stretching, meditating, eating right and living well. Take this as an opportunity to try something new and build your repertoire of 360° wellness!
As previously communicated, with the green light from the Singapore government, we're delighted to welcome you back for classes at all PURE Yoga Singapore locations! Aligned with the latest advisory from Sport Singapore, please adhere to the following when you come to class:
- Mats and props will not be provided. Please bring your own yoga mats (BYOM) and props
- Yoga mats can also be purchased at our PURE Apparel locations – enjoy 20% off till 13 June
- Water cannot be consumed during class
- Masks must always be worn including during class
- Complimentary mask brackets are available upon request at reception
- Shower facilities may be used
- Temperature checks are mandatory for all Cardholders and staff upon entering PURE locations.
- All locations are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- FDA / EPA safety-proofed sterilising misting machines are placed in all locations and air ventilation will be on at all times.
- Class capacities are reduced to ensure a 2-metre distance between every individual and 3-metre distance between each group of 2. Advance bookings are limited to one class per person per day – standby is still available.
- Teachers will stay on their mats at all times and no physical adjustments (hands on assists) will be allowed.
- If you have any symptoms, please do not visit PURE. See a medical professional and get tested if needed.
- If you live with, or have been in close proximity to, someone who has symptoms, please seek medical advice before visiting.
- Hand sanitisers are available in all locations. Please use them, and wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
We ask for your cooperation and understanding as these temporary measures are required for us to resume classes whilst keeping your safety a top priority!
As detailed in the FAQ, all memberships by default are on free suspension until an in-studio class is booked. Once these classes are booked and attended, your membership will automatically be reinstated on the next Autopay. Prepaid memberships will continue as normal if a class is booked and attended, and no extra days will be added to the end of your contract.
Whilst our PURE Fitness locations in Singapore are temporarily closed, we hope you're finding the best way to boost your wellness and stay motivated at home or wherever you may be. Click here for a recap of our diverse offerings during the closure period.
Remember, don't visit if you're feeling unwell – we'll stay strong as a responsible and unified community. And if you're not comfortable returning to PURE Yoga just yet, a full PURECAST schedule is still available for all Cardholders with over 220 live-streamed yoga and fitness classes per week to choose from!
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, we’re closely monitoring the situation to adjust our policies and measures as required. Stay informed via the Ministry of Health (MOH) website.
For additional questions, please send us a message from your PURE360 Lifestyle App. (Go to Profile > Settings > Contact Us). Or send us inquiry via the PURE websites (Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom corner of the website).