Last Updated: 13:40hs, 14 July 2020
PURE Fitness & PURE Yoga Singapore Re-Opening Sunday, 21 June
Aligned with the announcement by the Singapore Government, we were delighted to re-open all PURE Yoga and PURE Fitness locations in Singapore on 21 June.
All PURE Yoga and PURE Fitness Singapore locations follow the recommendations in line with the latest advisory issued by the Ministry of Health (MOH) and Sports Singapore on 18 June 2020. Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines and will continue to update our community based on this.
Kindly read and review the topics below as they address most of the questions you may have.
For additional questions, please send us a message from your PURE360 Lifestyle App.
Go to Profile > Settings > Contact Us
Or email us via the PURE websites (Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom corner of the website)
*With the current situation, please note our responses will be delayed. Expect an initial reply within 14 business days. We apologize in advance and thank you for your patience.
1. Measures to ensure Cardholders’ safety
We continue to remain cautious and vigilant with the safety of our Cardholders and staff as top priority. During the closure period, all locations underwent deep cleaning and prior to re-opening we will repeat the process again. All cardholders and guests must check-in and check-out using SafeEntry at all PURE locations for contact tracing along with mandatory temperature checks.
- 1-metre space must always be maintained between individuals in common areas including changing rooms and lounge areas whilst waiting for class
- 3-metre distance maintained between members in group exercise classes with a maximum of 5 individuals per group ensuring a 3-metre distance between each group
- 2-metre distance maintained between members in yoga classes with a maximum of 5 individuals per group ensuring a 3-metre distance between each group
- 2-metre distance between individuals must be maintained within demarcations on the floor for general exercise in the gym
- Heightened and more frequent cleaning and disinfection throughout the day
- Temporary suspension of high-risk services and facilities until further notice
- Cashless payment at nood food and PURE Apparel outlets
For more information on booking and safety measures, please click here.
2. Free suspension (21 June – 15 July)
Power Pack and other Pass holders – please refer to section 8.
Billing will be reactivated on 15 July but to provide more flexibility during our initial stage of re-opening, if you're not comfortable returning to PURE just yet you may apply for a free suspension from 21 June – 15 July 2020 before 28 June 2020.
If you’d like to apply for the free suspension, you must submit this form no later than 28 June 2020.
Suspension will apply from 21 June – 15 July 2020 and Autopay billing will only resume after your suspension ends. Kindly note that application forms received after 28 June will not be eligible for free suspension.
3. Billing and Reimbursement for Closure Period
We were closed for 86 days (27 March – 20 June). As previously communicated, we will make the necessary adjustments since the closure on 27 March.
We ask for your patience while we process this for you. The adjustments will take up to 8 weeks to be reflected on your account.
Please note that the last payment collected was 15 March 2020 Autopay. We did not process any billing on 30 March nor for the month of April, May and June.
If you do not choose the free suspension (for 21 June – 15 July), billing will be reactivated from 21 June, but Autopay will resume only on 15 July according to your Autopay date.
For Dues Type of Agreement, this means:
- If your autopay is on the 15th
- 15 March we collected payment (covering 16 March – 15 April)
- We closed on 27 March; we will credit you the overlap (20 days) (27 March – 15 April)
- on 15 July we will bill pro-rata 21 June – 15 July plus July’s dues (covering 16 July – 15 August)
- minus 20 days credit
- If your autopay is on the 30th
- 28 February we collected payment (covering 1-31 March)
- We closed 27 March; we will credit you the overlap (5 days) (27-31 March)
- on 30 July we will bill pro-rata for 21 – 30 June plus July’s dues (covering 1-31 July) plus August’s dues (covering 1-31 August)
- minus 5 days credit
*please bear in mind if you had paid suspension during this period, we will take that into consideration on the adjustment.
For Prepaid Agreements – by default, we will extend your expiry date by 86 days accordingly, unless you had paid for suspension, in which case we convert the suspension fee to the equivalent of day(s) to adjust your expiry date.
For Cardholders who had already terminated their accounts and last access date (last workout date) fell during the closure period (27 March – 20 June):
- We will extend your access by the number of days left when we re-open our locations or
- Issue you a guest pass for the remaining days to be activated by 28 February 2021
4. Mandatory Temperature Check
For the well-being of our community, everyone is required to have their temperature taken upon entry. If your temperature exceeds 37.5C, we kindly request that you visit a doctor.
With everyone’s health and welfare in mind, PURE appreciates your understanding that we may refuse entry to anyone with body temperature above 37.5C; anyone who appears unwell or who is deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
Everyone is required to wear their own mask as default. Masks can be taken off when performing strenuous activities, although it is still recommended as good practice even under such circumstances.
All frontline staff are required to wear a mask at work. Group Fitness and Yoga Instructors may choose whether to wear a mask or not whilst teaching.
We appreciate your understanding that we may refuse entry and/or ask anyone to leave our premises should you have a persistent cough or sneeze, appear unwell, or if you are deemed to pose a threat to the safety of our environment.
6. Capacity and Class Booking
- Pre-set access (slot) times will be in place to manage this capacity.
- A maximum of 50 members are allowed at each location at any one time.
- During this period, advance booking of a pre-set slot is required to access our facilities – standby option available.
- Members and guests are required to check-in and check-out using SafeEntry at all PURE locations.
- For Yoga, each member will be allowed one advance booking per day
- For Fitness, each member will be allowed one advance booking of a preferred pre-set access (slot) per day. This can either be general access to the gym or a group fitness / cycle class which you can book through your PURE360 Lifestyle app, or a personal training session booked via your Personal Trainer.
- If your membership entitles you to access both Yoga and Fitness, you can enjoy two advance bookings (one yoga and one fitness) per day i.e.
- Single PURE Yoga location and All Singapore Yoga contracts – 1 access per day
- Single PURE Fitness location and All Singapore Fitness contracts – 1 access per day
- Multi club contracts (i.e. Asia Square Yoga and Asia Square Fitness; or Ngee Ann City Yoga and Fitness) and clients on Singapore All Yoga and Fitness contracts - 2 accesses per day (1 for yoga and 1 for fitness
- Each fitness entry timeslot is 90min (peak) – 105min (off-peak) per person
- Slots must be booked in advance on the PURE 360 App for general access to the gym, group fitness and yoga classes. Bookings will open 2 days in advance with the same procedures and rules as regular group class bookings. For personal training sessions, please speak to your Personal Trainer.
We ask for your cooperation and understanding as this temporary measure is needed for us to resume classes whilst keeping your safety as top priority and following recommendations from the Ministry of Health.
We encourage you to come during non-peak times as well as classes on PureCast (online live-stream classes via Zoom), which will also help alleviate the demand.
7. Expiry date of packages and services
All Personal Training, Private Yoga, Nutrition Services, or any other Private services will have their expiry date automatically extended by 6 months.
All Prepaid Rental Locker Agreements will also be extended.
8. Power Pack and other Pass holders
If you have already activated your Power Pack, Pal Pass or any other complimentary trial pass, your remaining balance (number of days) resumes automatically on 21 June – unless you submit this form to apply for free suspension from 21 June – 15 July 2020.
If you have not yet activated your Power Pack and Pal Pass, please note the activation deadline has been extended from 31 March to 31 August 2020
9. Expiry date of other items
All nood food and PURE Apparel vouchers will be extended until 31 August 2020.