Teachers > Dagge Ong
Dagge underwent her first teacher training with the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation and started teaching in 2004. At her core is a deep sense of fulfilment from being able to share the good seeds of yoga that have enriched and improved the lives of her students.
Like many teachers Dagge finds that the learning path of yoga is endless – and her own journey is continuous. She has attended the Advanced Yoga Programme with Yoga Vidya Gurukul, teacher training in Iyengar Yoga, Wall Rope Yoga training with Bryan Legere, as well as other training with Shiva Rea and Sarah Powers. She feels blessed to have met so many great teachers in her yoga voyage, each of whom have inspired and influenced her style of teaching in classes such as hatha yoga, vinyasa flow, yin, restorative and Wall Rope Yoga.
For Dagge, yoga is part of life – helping us to be calm and live skilfully in this world, changing and improving all relationships, creating a joyful, harmonious and meaningful place in which to live.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Certification in Level 1 and 2 Yoga Wall Training with Bryan Legere
- TRX Suspension Training
- Diploma In Yoga Therapy at Yoga Vidya Gurukul
- Yoga Instructor's Certificate Course with Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation
- Diploma Course in Yogic Studies at Yoga Vidya Gurukul
- Yin/ Yang Yoga Teacher Training
- Insight Yoga with Sarah Power (140 hours)
- Embodying the Flow Teacher Training with Shiva Rea (30 hours)
- Study of Iyengar Teacher Training, 2 years
- Study of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Healthcare, 2 years
Live, love and laugh
Travelling, skiing, cooking, gardening, fashion, movies and tea with friends
Joy – The Happiness that Comes from Within
Peace is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
Thich Nhat Hanh
Practise for the joy of practising, not for the joy of achieving.