Teachers > Kristin Khor
Kristin knew from her first Savasana that she had to share this experience with the world. Her journey of yoga is never-ending and always changing. Yoga is the people who surround her, the places she visits, the music she listens to, the food she eats, the conversations she has, the beauty in nature, and the constant magic that happens in really learning to let go, be grateful and be present. Yoga is the Atha – It is the "Be Here Now"!
She is blessed to have crossed paths with so many inspirational students in her life and is ever grateful to her teachers – Tiffany Cruikshank, Patrick Creelman, Monica Jaggi, Rima Rabbath, Elena Bower, Sharon Gannon, David Life, Paveena Atipatha and Andrei Ram. In their own way, each of them have opened her heart to this amazing world and she only hopes to share such Bhakti with those who are ready to listen and do the work.
Kristin’s challenging classes incorporate the teachings of yoga from her perspective with music, flow, alignment, meditation, a calm voice, a steady breath, juicy assists and always Savasana. She hopes to make her students laugh, grunt, sweat and feel as good as she does in her practice when they step off their mat to go back to their day.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Divine Light Yoga Children’s Yoga Teacher Training (95 hrs)
- Wild Lotus 4-Day Immersion with Patrick Creelman
- Yoga Medicine Yin and Meditation Module with Tiffany Cruikshank
- Yoga Medicine Spine Module with Tiffany Cruikshank
- Yoga Medicine Shoulder Immersion with Tiffany Cruikshank
- Yoga Medicine Myofacial Release with Tiffany Cruikshank
- “Freedom & Light” 32-hr Aerial Yoga CET
- 300-hr Bikram Yoga Teacher Training
- 100-hr Paul Griley Yin Yoga Training
- 200-hr Advanced Hatha Andiappan Yoga Teacher Training
- 300-hr Jivamukti Yoga Teacher Training
- 500-hr Jivamukti Apprenticeship Yoga Teacher Training