Teachers > Louise Tham
Born a wild and free spirit, Louise was constantly searching for her purpose and direction in life. All that changed when she began practising yoga in 2010 at PURE Yoga. The grounding and clarity that she received from the practice really surprised her and she couldn’t resist coming back to the mat again and again. What started out as curiosity eventually turned into her calling. She stays fully dedicated to the service of yoga and looks forward to continuous growth as a teacher and an individual.
In 2015, Louise completed her 200-hr Teacher Training and continues to further her knowledge through teacher trainings and workshops. She is grateful to have had the opportunity to study with many experienced teacher trainers who have supported her and shared their love, wisdom and knowledge over the years. She feels very fortunate to have embarked on this wonderful journey with PURE Yoga – starting out as a student, becoming a teacher, and now managing the teaching teams at Ngee Ann City and Suntec studios.
Through the years of teaching, Louise has become a more grounded and well-balanced teacher. Students can expect to sweat a lot and be challenged physically and mentally in her classes, as she strives to empower them through the practice.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Advanced Strategies for Sequencing with Christina Sell (35 hours), 2018
- Advanced Teacher Training with Christina Sell (35 hours), 2018
- Anatomy Teacher Training with Noah Maźe (25 hours), 2017
- Pre-Natal Teacher Training with Michelle Papa (25 hours), 2016
- Art of Adjustment Workshop with Kristin Khor (25 hours), 2016
- Advanced Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman (100 hours)
- Hot Yoga Master Immersion with Copper Crow (50 hours), 2015
- Vinyasa Yoga Master Immersion with Copper Crow (50 hours), 2015
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Arun Rana (200 hours), 2015