Teachers > Louise Tham
Born a free spirit, Louise was constantly searching for her purpose in life. All that changed when she began practising yoga in 2010 at Pure Yoga Chevron House. The grounding and clarity that she received from yoga is what kept her coming back to the mat again and again. What started out as curiosity eventually turned into her calling.
In 2015, Louise completed her 200-hr Teacher Training and continues to further her knowledge through teacher trainings and workshops. Louise is grateful to her teachers that include Copper Crow, Arun Rana and Patrick Creelman who have shared their love, wisdom and knowledge over the years. Fully dedicated to the service of yoga, she continues in search of her spiritual journey.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Advanced Strategies For Sequencing with Christina Sell (35 hours)
- Advanced Teacher Training with Christina Sell (35 hours)
- Anatomy Teacher Training with Noah Maźe (25 hours)
- PreNatal Teacher Training with Michelle Papa (25 hours)
- Art of Adjustment Workshop with Kristin Khor
- Advanced Teacher Training with Patrick Creelman (100 hours)
- Hot Yoga Master Immersion with Copper Crow (50 hours)
- Vinyasa Yoga Master Immersion with Copper Crow (50 hours)
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Arun Rana (200 hours)