Teachers > Miryam Acosta
Miryam's yoga journey started in Guayaquil, Ecuador. After her post graduate studies in banking and finance, she soon arrived at the realisation that her heart was actually somewhere else. The question of her happiness and well-being trumped her previous notions of who she thought she would be. Naturally, she gravitated towards delving deeper into her own yoga practice by becoming a teacher.
Miryam is grateful to all the teachers who have helped her become who she is today, and who have inspired her to help and guide others who are on the path to holistic well-being. Teaching is her passion and constant motivating force, as it keeps her approaching all aspects of life through the lens of an eternal student.
Miryam's classes are a creative but powerful mix of strength, flexibility and endurance training, along with the more subtle practices of mindfulness, breath awareness and body consciousness. Her unique Latina spirit infuses each class with a vibrant and unmistakable energy as she guides practitioners of all levels through the practice.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS#E-RYT200, Yoga Alliance
- Certifications in Personal Training and Group Fitness Instruction, FEDA, Spain
- Vinyasa & Yin Yoga Teacher Training Programme, Zentro Yoga, Spain
- Pilates Instructor Training, Peak Yoga, Spain
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training Programme, Absolute Yoga, Thailand
- 300-hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Teacher Training Programme, Rishikul Yoga Shala, Rishikesh.
- Restorative Yoga 30-hour TT, Comoshambala, Singapore.
- ERYT200, RPYT, RYT500, YACEP