Teachers > Caroline Lim
After a career spanning two decades in the corporate and finance worlds, Caroline took a break and stepped into her first yoga class at a neighbourhood gym in 2004. This immediately kindled a deep and enduring passion for yoga that eventually prompted her to take her first yoga teacher training in 2012. Now an experienced teacher with more than 4,500 classes under her belt, Caroline has also attained a 500-hour Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training with highly respected teacher Jason Crandell that focused on the alignment-based vinyasa method.
A prominent part of her teaching experience has been with major fitness chains as well as boutique yoga studios. In addition, Caroline has had the pleasure of providing classes for many established corporations. Thus, she is well versed in the needs and aspirations of yoga participants from diverse backgrounds and all walks of life.
Caroline’s previous volunteer involvement with Place for Academic Learning and Support (PALS), where she taught children cancer survivors, left a deep impression on her. As someone who was only introduced to yoga later in life, she holds a deep conviction that yoga is truly for everyone. The key is to understand ourselves, keep an open mind and have fun exploring till we find the teacher and style that resonates with us!
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 500-hour Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training certification with Jason Crandell
- 200-hour Flow Yoga Teacher Training certification with Fitness First Asia, a registered Yoga Alliance teacher training school
- BOSU Mind & Body class certification by master trainer Helen Vanderburg
- Yin Yoga training certification with senior yoga trainer Jo Phee
- Continued Education Training for Vinyasa Teachers certification by Tan Hee Boon
- Workshops led by well-known visiting teachers Chris Kummer, Simon Park, Pete Guinosso, Tiffany Cruikshank, Peter Scott, Desiree Rumbaugh, Dylan Werner, Christina Sell and Jason Crandell.