Teachers > Riane Low
Riane started yoga as an alternative body conditioning to complement her dance training. Having trained in competitive dance sport since the age of 11, she already had great body awareness, alignment and fluidity in movement. Discovering yoga allowed her to go one step further by helping to unlock an even greater range of movement, endurance, stability and power. It also rehabilitated her old injuries and brought calmness and patience to her intense trainings that can last up to 10 hours a day.
Students can expect to progress fluidly through asanas, linking breath to movement in Riane’s unique classes filled with graceful transitions and creative poses. She emphasises proper technique and alignment for a safe and effective practice, offering variations with different levels of intensity that allow accessibility for all. She lives for the euphoric moments when she’s able to help students touch their toes or float up into inversions, discovering more about themselves. She always ensures that her students leave her classes refreshed with good vibes and new knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- AcroYoga Teacher Training Module 1 with AcroYoga International, 2020
- Solar Acrobatic Immersion with AcroYoga International, 2020
- 50-Hour Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga Intensive with The Practice, Bali, 2019
- RYT 95-hr Children's Yoga Teacher with Divine Light Yoga, 2019.
- Anatomy of Handstands with Dylan Werner, 2017
- RYT 200-hr Hatha/Ashtanga Yoga Alliance Teacher with Tirisula Yoga, 2016