Teachers > Krunal Prajapati
Krunal started practising yogasana in 2006 when he was in 6th standard. He started learning by observing his elder sister doing yoga. The school’s PT teacher spotted his excellent skills in yogasana and he soon participated in yoga competitions. During this time, Krunal already achieved 5 national and 3 international championships consecutively. This awakened his thirst for learning yoga philosophy, and he continued his journey by obtaining his undergraduate and post-graduate degrees in Yoga Science from renowned yoga universities in India. During school, he started teaching yoga to his peers and when he added rope, pole Mallakhamb and Aerial yoga to his skill set, he began to think seriously about teaching yoga as a career.
Both Krunal’s elder sister Krupal and his yoga teacher at school played crucial roles in creating and retaining his interest in yoga. He is indebted to his graduation faculty, especially Viral Raval, for teaching him life-transforming yoga philosophy. Krunal is extremely grateful to Dr. Hr Nagendra and Dr. R Nagarathna for teaching him with research-based yoga knowledge and therapeutic practices. This influenced his yoga teaching to combine deep yoga philosophy and Asana practices in the same class. Unconditional love and support from his parents always motivated and inspired Krunal to continue his passion of yoga as a lifelong career.
Krunal’s classes always offer variations of Asanas that are challenging are filled with insight to overcome those challenges gently. He makes Class full of fun with most sincerity. Krunal’s teaching focuses on breathing and anatomy-based alignments. He can differentiate between various bodies and can instinctively provide modifications accordingly. Krunal builds physical and mental strength in his classes to help students achieve a sense of fulfilment after every session.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Master of Science in Yoga Therapy – S-vyasa Yoga University, 2018
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course with Ritesh Patel, 2016
- Bachelor in Astanga Yoga – Lakulish Yoga University, 2016
- Antigravity Fitness Levels 1 & 2 with Christopher Harrison (USA), 2015
- Rope Yoga Course with Prakash Soni, 2010
- Pole Mallakhamb Yoga with Prakash Soni, 2009
- International Championship 1st place – Karnataka, 2012
- International Championship 1st place – Thailand, 2010
- International Championship artistic 1st place – Thailand, 2010
- National Level Competition 1st place – Hariyana, 2010