Teachers > Roxanne Samiana
Married and a mother to three adorable kids, Roxanne Samiana, graduated with a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Hotel and Restaurant Management. She believes that fitness can be anything you want it to be and does not need to be something you have to do, but rather something you want to do. Roxanne has been in Kuwait for more than 15 years and tried different fields of work; she started fitness in 2012 and because of her passion, dedication, eagerness to learn and curiosity about new things in fitness, she took all the courses and training provided to her and proudly passed all exams.
Every client is trained to their current skill level, working towards gaining confidence and achieving their own personal goals. As a Pilates Instructor, it’s important to inform clients that Pilates is a form of exercise that infuses anatomy, kinesiology and physiology, and all these are infused in science; and that’s why it’s called intelligent exercises with profound results. It concentrates on strengthening the body with an emphasis on core strength and this helps to improve general fitness and overall well-being. By giving them motivation, helping them gain confidence and encouraging them to be happy and healthy, Roxanne’s passion is to help her clients reach their goal and achieve it without doubts and regrets. She loves teaching clients either in a group class or one-on-one, especially Pilates on the Mat with or without props, Pilates on the Reformer, cadillac, chair, barrel, spine corrector and ladder barrel, which is her specialty. She also teaches one-on-one post- and pre-natal Pilates on the mat and the machine.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Prenatal Pilates Workshop, Stott Pilates, 2023
- The Fascinator Method of Self-Myofascial Release for Professionals Fascinator Method, The Fascinator, 2022
- Total Barre Instructor Foundation Course (Level 1), Merrithew Health and Fitness, 2022
- Core Instructor Foundation Course (Level 1), Merrithew Health and Fitness, 2019
- Les Mills Body Pump Certified Instructor, Les Mills international, 2019
- Lagree Fitness Training Certified, Lagree Certified Instructor Basic Training (Level 1), 2018
- Group Mat Specialist – Specialty Tracks, Stott Pilates 2018
- Training and Instruction of Kettlebell Course, StrongFirst, 2018