Teachers > Diana Lum
Diana's first exposure to yoga was a Hatha class after much coaxing and cajoling from a friend in August 2014. It was a liberating experience, especially after having gone through a challenging period in her life. What Diana did not realise was that yoga would be a transformation for her, to both her outlook in life and an expansion of her inner space. As cliché as it sounds, it saved and changed her life.
With this new perspective, she brings an open mind to every class, breathing into her every asana with lightness and even finding laughter through a clumsy posture. In these moments of practice, she heals and warms the hearts of people around her. Wanting to pay it forward, Diana successfully completed her 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification in 2015. Classes with Diana are alignment-focused, sprinkled with joy and laughter. She lives by the motto “When in doubt, yoga it out.”
When Diana isn’t at the yoga or gym studio, she will be happily cooking, baking or reading a nice novel.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Master Hand Balancing Series with Miguel Santana, 2019
- Beginners Hand Balancing Series with Miguel Santana, 2018
- 20-Hour Yoga Therapy CET with Arun Rana, PURE Yoga, 2017
- 20-Hour Dharma Yoga Wheel Training, 2016
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Lynn and Sumei, Space and Light Studios, 2015