Teachers > Rachel Sung
Originally from South Korea, Rachel moved to Singapore in 2008 and had her first Pilates class in Seoul while on vacation. She has continued to practise in Singapore since 2017.
After giving birth, Rachel discovered she had scoliosis. After trying various therapies to help with the pain, she only felt better after starting Pilates. She felt so good after her first session – and hasn’t forgotten the sense of achievement she felt after her first session – and kept going back.
Rachel has been sharing her love for Pilates to help her friends and family find their remedy and provide a way to achieve their fitness and health goals. She believes that Pilates is magical and a safe form of exercise that anyone can do; she loves that it helps to improve not only one’s fitness but also one’s overall well-being.
She believes in excellence and innovation and hopes to bring that to her classes – to help her clients discover their inner potential and help them find a better version of themselves through Pilates.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Pre-Natal Pilates on the Reformer, Stott Pilates, 2023
- Post-Natal Pilates on the Reformer, Stott Pilates, 2023
- Anatomy Review Workshop, Stott Pilates, 2022
- Postural Analysis Review Workshop, Stott Pilates, 2022
- Intensive Mat-Plus, Stott Pilates, 2022
- Intensive Reformer, Stott Pilates, 2022
- Intensive Cadillac, Stott Pilates, 2022
- Intensive Chair, Stott Pilates, 2022
- Intensive Barrels, Stott Pilates, 2022