Yoga Nidra Workshop with Aisah Sutton
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About the Workshop
1 December 2019 (Sunday), 9:00am to 1:00pm
The authentic practice of Yoga Nidra is a deep relaxation strategy, a highly evolved method of meditation, a powerful technique for stress management, and a source of lasting inner peace. Some say Yoga Nidra can be used as an intriguing system of self-discovery to guide one into deeper realms of the subconscious and connect to the infinite. The word Nidra means “sleep” and thus the practice of Yoga Nidra, or yogic sleep, is frequently associated with the practice of relaxed states of consciousness.
In this workshop, you will learn about the different states of the mind and how it affects our daily lives. Explore sleep, the stages of sleep and the brainwaves associated with each stage. Discover how when a certain state of mind is constantly tapped into, it then begins to lead the mind into being such a state as its true nature.
Understand the how and why of Yoga Nidra, and transform your life into a more positive state of being!
Pure Cardholders: S$108 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 31 Oct)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$122 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 31 Oct)
Regular Pricing: S$135
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 31 October 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 31 October 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.