Yin Yoga Teacher Training & Retreat with Nicky Hadjithoma
This 80-hr Yin Yoga immersion is a teacher training and retreat programme combined, designed for teachers and practitioners interested in learning the fundamentals of yin yoga, whilst enjoying the benefits of a relaxed retreat setting. This training is created as a residential programme that will allow students time to disconnect from their busy lives, explore the healing modalities of the practice, whilst covering the practical aspects of how to teach.
Each day will offer plenty of time to practise, whilst being immersed in the various supporting lectures and discussions. Teaching labs will also provide students with the opportunity to incorporate the principles of functional anatomy and modern meridian theory into the different ways to sequence a class.
This extended 80-hr programme is spaciously spread over two weeks, allowing trainees plenty of time to truly absorb the material – whilst encouraging students to slow down, rest and relax completely. Being on retreat and in nature will also provide space for deep introspection and contemplation, offering us the chance to develop our own practice of self-enquiry.
Graduates of this 80-hr Yin Yoga training will not only leave replenished and refreshed, having spent time in the ultimate nourishing yin environment, but will also leave qualified and fully equipped with the necessary skills to teach a thoughtful, inspiring and competent yin yoga class.
The training will be split into three parts:
• Theory and Practice of Yin Yoga
• Functional Anatomy
• Chinese Medicine Theory (Meridians in Yin Yoga)
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
· Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 31 January 2020.
· No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 1 February 2020.
· A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
· Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Thailand.
· Pure is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
· Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the day you arrive in Thailand.
· Travel visa is not required for Hong Kong SAR passport holders. For further information, please visit http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/thailand-tourist-visa.php / http://www.thai-consulate.org.hk/web/3015.php?s=4296
It remains the responsibility of all participants to check with the Thai Embassy about their specific nationality, in case anything changes in the meantime.
·Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
·For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
·$200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on training dates. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
·20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.