Deeper Insights to Iyengar Yoga with Bhanu Singh (15-Hour Intensives)
About the Workshop
23 & 24 November, 7 & 8 December
Join Bhanu as he guides you into exploring the deeper facets of the Iyengar Yoga method, with the primary focus to educate Iyengar students on overcoming various individual challenges relating to their practice, bodily structure, and conditions / injuries where relevant.
This course is designed to help students progress by breaking down barriers of the body and mind that some continue to practise with for years in stagnation. If you are looking to enhance and further your practice to the next level, this is for you. Students are encouraged to join all 6 sessions to reap the full benefits of this 15-hour programme.
Schedule & Description
23 November (Saturday) 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- Standing poses to strengthen the arms & legs
- Working towards the base "Tadasana" in the standing poses
- Pelvic Opening
- Bringing mobility to the knees, hips, ankles, and shoulders
Objective: Enabling practitioners to engage in other asanas with greater freedom and ease
24 November (Sunday) 8:30am to 11:00am
- Forward Bends
- Assisting students to go beyond
- Bringing calmness and serenity to mind and body
Objective: Surrendering Attitude. Also helps to exercise various abdominal organs
24 November (Sunday) 2:30pm to 5:00pm
- Twists and tension release
- Shoulder Strengthening
- Releasing tension from neck and spinal muscles
Objective: Helping practitioners neutralise the spine after the practice of forward or backward extensions
7 December (Saturday) 3:00pm to 5:30pm
- Various dimensions of practice using the Wall Rope
- Gaining stability and confidence
- Regulating and controlling flexibility to develop stamina in the muscles
Objective: Helping practitioners achieve better traction in the lower back muscles
8 December (Sunday) 8:30am to 11:00am
- Assisting students to engage in upside-down based poses
Objective: Explore benefits of going upside down, achieving deeper overall relaxation
8 December (Sunday) 2:30pm to 5:00pm
- Backward Extensions
- Removing lethargic feelings from body and mind
Objective: Helping practitioners increase emotional stability, strengthening the chest and lung muscles to initiate and facilitate proper breathing
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 7 November 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 7 November 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.