Hands Down with Sandy Shum: 18-Hour Inversions & Arm Balances Intensives CET
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Training
Arm balances are highly effective in developing body strength - arms, hands, shoulders, wrists, back and most importantly, our core. Being strong protects us and makes our bodies more efficient. When we become more aware of our core and how to strengthen it, we are on our way to upside-down poses.
Inversions build confidence. We find equanimity on our hands in order to balance. Approach them with confidence and appreciate the many benefits they bring. De-mystify the many misconceptions of going upside down - join Sandy in this highly enriching 18-hour Continuing Education Training!
Arm Balances Intensive
21 March 8:30am to 6:30pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Learn more about our body, develop a more trusting relationship with our bodies and ourselves
- Experience lightness while becoming grounded and buoyant
- Explore how arm balances create a space when we take leaps of faith
- Adho mukha savanasana (downward facing dog) and chaturanga dandasana (four-limbed staff pose) made easy
- Vasistasana (side plank) without shaking
- From bakasana (crane) to kakasana (crow), floating with lightness
- And many more arm balances without straining your muscles but feeling light!
22 March 8:30am to 6:30pm (1-hour lunch break)
- Start from the basic techniques to prepare yourself for a hands-down journey
- Inversions 101
- Healing inversions that energise and calm the nervous system
- Heating inversions that get more blood moving to the brain, resulting in physical invigoration and mental revitalisation
- Intermediate inversions and how to approach them
Students who have completed the Arm Balance / Inversions Intensives will be awarded a certificate, and hours can be counted towards Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Training (CET) credits.
Full 18-Hour Intensives
Pure Cardholders: S$460 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 16 Feb)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$518 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 16 Feb)
Regular Pricing: S$575
Only Arm Balances or Inversions Intensive
Pure Cardholders: S$264 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 16 Feb)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$297 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 16 Feb)
Regular Pricing: S$330
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 16 February 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 February 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.