Get Bendy! A Flexibility-Based Intensive with Daria Soloveychik
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Workshop
This is a unique 2-day programme to create greater flexibility in your body, as you experience full body-and-mind openness and move beyond boundaries in your yoga practice by stretching your limits.
Flexibility is achievable for everyone! This weekend-long series is designed to increase your mobility and range of motion and reduce tension across your body, which is especially important if your goal is to achieve new poses in your practice. Regardless of your aim, you'll learn to take your body anywhere you want to go!
Each session focuses on a different area of the body and uses important elements of developing flexibility - dynamic stretching to build full range of motion so you can get into positions with ease, as well as static stretching (so called yin-style holds) to open your body even deeper and identify which areas need the most attention. This programme is filled with the flexibility movements and stretches Daria uses on a regular basis. They've helped her to build and maintain mobility in the practice, and you will experience how this can be beneficial for you too!
Schedule & Description
Session 1: Beginner Hip Opening
22 February (Saturday) 9:00am to 12:00pm
Enhance hip flexibility and mobility to create a greater range of motion.
Find stability in your centre, allowing for more confident and supported movements in daily life and in your yoga practice.
Examples of poses to be covered: Preparations for Front split (Hanumanasana), Side split (Samakonasana), Lotus (Padmasana), etc.
Session 2: Beginner Spine Opening
22 February (Saturday) 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Improve torso flexibility, enhance lung capacity, reduce tension by working deeper into the flexibility of your backbody, using spine-opening techniques to lengthen the entire spine.
Examples of poses to be covered: Preparations for Wheel pose (Urdhva Dhanurasana) and relevant variations.
Session 3: Advanced Flexibility
23 February (Sunday) 9:00am to 2:30pm
This session will show you how to safely go beyond your (perceived) limitations. Explore new techniques on how to deepen the stretch for your hips and back and advance your practice to the next level.
Examples of poses to be covered: Oversplits and its variations, Leg behind the head (Eka Pada Sirsasana), Forearm Wheel (Dwipada Viparita Dandasana), Scorpion (Vrschikasana), Chin Stand (Ganda Bherundasana).
The programme is designed for the progressive achievement of one's full potential and is suitable for students with some yoga experience who want an invigorating practice. Partner work will be introduced.
Super-early Bird Offer!:$304 (Only for the first 10 registrants)
Pure Cardholders: S$324 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 2 Feb)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$365 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 2 Feb)
Regular Pricing: S$405
Beginner Series Only (Sessions 1 & 2)
Super-early Bird Offer!:$233 (Only for the first 10 registrants)
Pure Cardholders: S$248 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 2 Feb)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$279 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 2 Feb)
Regular Pricing: S$310
Single Session Only (Session 1 or 2 or 3)
Super-early Bird Offer!:$135 (Only for the first 10 registrants)
Pure Cardholders: S$144 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 2 Feb)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$162 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 2 Feb)
Regular Pricing: S$180
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 2 February 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 2 February 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.