Transformer Yoga: The Sequel with Dagge and Hee Boon
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About the Workshop and Schedule
Transformer Yoga returns!
Do you find limitations in advancing your practice? Are you looking for new ways or guidance to elevate and further the progression in your yoga journey? Come join Dagge and Hee Boon this February in this highly beneficial and engaging workshop!
With the aid of various yoga props such as blocks, straps, the yoga wheel, and chair yoga, you’ll deepen your understanding of various yoga concepts and eventually 'transform' your practice. Props can help practitioners of all levels gain better awareness of their poses and receive key information on how they can modify their posture to enjoy maximum benefits without risk of over-extension or injury, leading to greater ease and stability in entering a pose.
The focus of this workshop will be also be on the shoulders, hip opening, deep back-bends, as well as various jump throughs and inversions where applicable. New poses and concepts will be covered (if you attended the first workshop in 2019). There will also be elements of Restorative Yoga and mindful meditation to end the session, leaving you feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated. This workshop is suitable for all levels.
22 February 2019 (Saturday) 9:00am to 12:00pm
Focus: Arm Balances, Jump Throughs and Jump Back Foundations, Hip Opening
23 February 2019 (Sunday) 9:00am to 12:00pm
Focus: Inversions, Back Bends, Shoulder Opening
Pure Cardholders: S$248 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 31 Jan)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$279 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 31 Jan)
Regular Pricing: S$310
Single Session Only
Pure Cardholders: S$164 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 31 Jan)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$185 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 31 Jan)
Regular Pricing: S$205
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 31 January 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 31 January 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.