Therapeutic Approach to Menstrual Cycle Healing with Gabrielle Mendoza
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About the Workshop
28 March 2020 (Saturday)
9:00am to 1:00pm
Tired of feeling on edge, in pain, or out of sync during your menstrual cycle? Fed up with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) symptoms like dramatic mood swings, cramps, or insomnia?
In this four-hour workshop, we will identify different underlying stressors that can trigger difficult menstruation and understand how our yoga practice can – in addition to being a useful tool for PMS management – be a mindful pathway to holistic wellness of the body, mind and spirit during your menstrual cycle.
Come join like-minded women as we participate in menstrual cycle-related discussions like debunking the myth about avoiding inversions during your period and identifying common causes of irregular/heavy/absent/painful periods. The session will end with a 90-minute moon cycle practice that will showcase Hatha, Therapy and Restorative styles of yoga as well as relevant poses and modifications to best suit your practice during your period.
- Align your practice with each phase of your menstrual cycle to cope with hormonal fluctuation and experience more ease all month long
- Learn how to manage PMS with the right nutrition and lifestyle choices (instead of relying on medication) to change a painful period into a peaceful one
- Include Mindfulness & Meditation practices to embrace the cleansing ritual as one that celebrates a healthy body
- Understand the physical and hormonal changes associated with the peaks and troughs of your menstrual cycle
- Process the information that your menstrual cycle is giving you – identify mental and emotional stressors and provide practical rituals to release unnecessary tension and/or resolve existing habits
- Develop a framework to manage the different stages of our womanhood including perimenopause and menopause
- Become aware of the carcinogens, chemical odour neutralisers, dyes and synthetic fragrances present in non-organic sanitary products that may cause an imbalance in your vagina’s delicate pH, which can lead to infections
*Each participant will receive a pack of natural bamboo pads from ILO Love.
Pure Cardholders: S$164 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 8 Mar 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$185 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 8 Mar 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$205
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 8 March 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 8 March 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.