Ubud Bali Yoga Retreat with Lisa Mak
22-26 September COMO Uma Ubud, Bali
Are you ready to take some well-deserved time for yourself? Do something that moves your heart, slow down your busy life, unwind and unplug. It is time to reconnect with your physical and spiritual self in Lisa's inspirational and rejuvenating Ubud Bali yoga retreat. Lisa and her students have had great experiences during her retreats since 2016, bonding and sharing a couple of memorable times together. This year, she hosts her annual yoga retreat with the intention to share a transformative daily yoga practice, to meditate, to make new friends, and to spend quality time in nature.
Lisa believes that this simple shift in routine has the healing power to change your life and to help you become a better version of yourself. For this retreat, Lisa invites you to a beautiful location in Bali - COMO Uma Ubud. Each day will have two classes suitable for everyone – a morning yoga practice and a late afternoon restorative practice. Come alone to this retreat and meet new people or bring a friend or spouse to share in this uplifting experience.
The yoga programmes at COMO Uma Ubud (the “Resort”) are organised by PURE (Travel) Limited (“PURE”), and all travel arrangements, reservations ticketing, package payments are made for and on your behalf by Connexus Travel Limited (Agent License No. 350001) (“Connexus Travel”).
COMO Uma Ubud immerses you in the culture of Bali while also providing luxury amenities, from food to spa to exquisite accommodation. The resort is nestled among paddy fields and hills, with all 46 rooms, suites, and villas exuding the charm of a traditional Indonesian village. They overlook the Tjampuhan Valley and River Oos with surrounding vistas of hillsides, coconut palms and banyan trees. The resort is a 30-minute walk from Ubud centre, Bali’s cultural hub. The resort offers a regular complimentary shuttle to the town centre. Amazing chefs at the resort create delicious food to nourish your body and their spa treatments are guaranteed to soothe your busy mind and tired body.
Ubud Room – Single/Double Occupancy (King Bed)
Located on the upper floor, light and airy Ubud Rooms have their own conservatories, each with a relaxing day bed and seating area beneath a thatched roof. Inside, bedrooms feature hand-carved king-size beds draped in fresh white linens and a desk area. Bathrooms offer oversized baths and separate showers.
Terrace Room – Twin Occupancy (Twin Beds)
Bright and spacious Terrace Rooms have large French doors opening onto private terraces that overlook lush gardens. The ambience of each room is simple and understated, giving way to the sights and scents of the forest through large, expansive windows. White cotton voile hangs from the four-poster bed, while the bathroom's freestanding bathtub is undeniably elegant.
Pool Suite – Single/Double Occupancy (King Bed)
Pool Suites boast a second room, ideal as a sitting room or as an extra bedroom. They also feature a sundeck with outdoor furniture and garden views as well as a plunge pool. Generous bathrooms feature separate showers and bathtubs
4 nights / 5 days: 22-26 September (Wednesday – Sunday)
Tentative Daily Schedule:
Day 1: 22 September
5:00pm – 6:30pm Post-flight Gentle Flow
Days 2-4: 23-25 September
7:00am – 9:00am Morning Yoga Practice
Free time: spa treatments, reading, shopping, sight-seeing
5:00pm – 6:30pm Restorative Yoga Practice
Day 5: 26 September
7:00am – 8:00am Pre-flight Yoga Practice
- 4 nights’ half-board accommodation, taxes and service charges
- Breakfast and Dinner each full day
- Round-trip airport-resort transfer (approximately 1.5 – 2 hours from Ngurah Rai International Airport to COMO Uma Ubud depending on traffic)
- All yoga fees
PACKAGE PRICES WITHOUT AIRFARE:
All prices below are per person for 22-26 September (4 nights / 5 days)
Early-bird (ends 30 June)
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
- Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 30 June 2021.
- No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 1 July 2021.
- A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
PURE Yoga will not be liable for any flight rebooking or cancellation fees incurred upon cancellation of retreat due to low enrolment.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
- Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Indonesia.
· PURE is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
· Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Bali.
· Travel visa is not required for Hong Kong nationals and Singapore passport holders. For other passport holders or for more information, please visit: http://www.bali-travel.com/visa.html
- Travel Insurance is not included in the package; therefore, we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
- For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from PURE Apparel:
- 20% off all PURE Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions