The Art of Balancing Workshop with Pankaj Rana
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Workshop
This workshop seeks to guide you in the effective practice of balancing postures. Unlock the many benefits this series of poses has to offer, whilst developing greater courage and resilience in your personal practice.
- Importance of asana alignment
- Practise and review of a variety of balancing postures
- Understand the importance of Drishti (gazing)
- Learn better body awareness as well as key components of your breath
- Learn mental and physical stability to improve concentration levels on and off the mat
- Understanding how all of the above can solidify your practice and greatly improve your strength and flexibility
Schedule & Description
Session 1: 4 July (Saturday)
9:30am to 12:30pm
For Session 1, we’ll learn the proper alignment of these postures, and how to attempt and master them
- Vasisthasana (Side plank)
- kakasanam (Crow pose)
- Ardha baddha padmottan asana (Half bound lotus pose)
- Utthita hasta padangusthasana (Extended Hand to big toe)
- Parivirtta Utthita hasta padangusthasana (Opposite hand and opposite leg)
- Ardha Chandra asana (Half moon pose)
- Virabhadra asana (Warrior 3 )
- Garudasana (Eagle pose)
- Svarga dvijasana (Bird of Paradise)
- Sirshasana (headstand)
Session 2: 5 July (Sunday)
9:30am to 12:00pm
Students are strongly encouraged to attend this session too. Pankaj will kick-off with pranayama, followed by a full Yoga Balance sequence practice, plus Yoga Nidra. There will be a group discussion at the end to facilitate greater absorption of what this workshop covers and aims to deliver.
Pure Cardholders: S$302 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 11 June)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$340 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 11 June)
Regular Pricing: S$378
Single Session Drop-In
Pure Cardholders: S$188 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 11 June)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$212 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 11 June)
Regular Pricing: S$235
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 11 June 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 11 June 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.