Budokon Yoga: The Full Primary Series Experience with Lijun
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About Budokon Yoga
Budokon means "the way of the warrior spirit". Its philosophy draws from traditional yoga and the idea of unifying the warrior and the yogi within each of us.
Budokon movement is a system of dynamic mixed movement that blends Yoga with Martial Arts, Mobility, Calisthenics, and Animal Locomotion in a powerful and mindful way.
The Budokon Yoga Primary Series consists of 7 intelligently assembled sections of slow and controlled movements designed to improve mobility, agility, flexibility and strength. The movement expression is graceful but strong, with an emphasis on deliberateness in the transitions between poses. Each section of the Budokon Yoga Primary Series explores a unique theme and story and focuses on specific Budokon Yoga movement techniques.
*The practice offers a challenging, mindful yet fun experience to all. It is recommended that a regular yoga practice be established before attending this workshop. It may not be suitable for complete beginners of movement.
Lijun is the first Budokon Yoga certified instructor in Singapore and one of the few teaching in Asia. She is honoured and excited to bring this special practice to you!
About the Workshop
This workshop will be the first time that the entire Budokon Yoga Primary Series will be taught in full in Singapore by Lijun - broken down in detail section by section and through a continuous flow.
Day 1: 27 June 2020
10:30am to 5:30pm
Expect to drill and unpack the unique Budokon Yoga techniques and elements featured in the Budokon Yoga series, exploring the freedom and mindfulness that comes with mobility and primal animalistic movements.
Morning Session 10:30am to 1:00pm
These four sections thread the slow awakening of the body with intuitive somatic movements into the Budokon Yoga style sun salutations that build heat through the powerful striking martial-arts-influenced warrior postures and the quintessential Budokon spinal mobility waves.
Afternoon Session 3:00pm to 5:30pm
These sections move through the strength-building mobility, arm-balancing, calisthenics, primal animal locomotive movements and conclude in a balanced active and passive stretch and cool-down sequence to release the body and to prepare for final savasana and meditation.
Day 2: 28 June 2020
10:30am to 1:00pm
*Only open to students that have attended Day 1
Combine all the elements learnt on Day 1 to flow continuously through the entire Budokon Yoga Primary Series against the backdrop of rhythmic beats and a story-telling of the "way of the warrior" philosophy. The practice will conclude with a guided meditation.
Expect an extended fun and challenging flow with an opportunity to create a powerful experience of deep connection to self.
Pure Cardholders: S$288 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 7 June 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$324 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 7 June 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$360
Day 1 Only
Pure Cardholders: S$214 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 7 June 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$241 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 7 June 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$268
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 7 June 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 7 June 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.