Mentorship Programme with Rinat Perlman
In this programme, you can In a straightforward yet loving way, Rinat will work with you to achieve your goals and beyond.
o Preliminary 1-hour consultation to discuss goals, challenges and create a specific and personalised mentee development plan
o Weekly 1-hour meeting for discussion (12 hrs)
o Final 1-hour consultation to discuss progress and further steps
o Practice – you are required to practise twice a week in Rinat’s classes or any other teacher she assigns (minimum 36 hrs)
o Class Observation – you are required to observe and record (in writing) classes, followed by a brief discussion with Rinat after each class (minimum 15 hrs)
o Assisting classes – according to your progress, you will be asked to assist during Rinat’s classes (minimum 12 hrs)
o Teaching Practice – towards the end of the programme, you will teach two classes at the studio. Rinat will observe your classes and give feedback after each class (4 hrs)
o Self-study – you will be assigned with reading and writing tasks in accordance with your knowledge level, personal intentions and what Rinat decides is most appropriate for you (minimum 25 hrs)
During the programme you will:
- Work one-on-one to advance your teaching and communication skills
- Journal daily
- Have opportunities for reflection, discussion and peer reviews (when more than 1 student in the program)
- Observe & assist different classes and teachers, working on observational and teaching skills in the classroom
- Observe & assist your mentor classes including post-class discussions to focus your integration
- Develop skills to sequence classes
- Review books
- Prepare and own a practical tool kit of teaching tips, advice and different sequences to be used
- Learn basic physical adjustments and practise them in assisting public classes
- Teach full-length classes to put your skills into practice
- Have your class assessed by your mentor
- Completion of a 200-hour teacher training
- Personal interview with Rinat (15 min)
- Willing to commit
- Willing to learn
- Able to accept feedback
Rinat Perlman is a passionate and highly experienced yoga teacher. Teaching since 2006, she has studied with several of the world’s most cherished teachers in numerous teacher trainings, advanced trainings and through annual participation in their long-term programmes. She has also been a leader off the mat, as studio manager at Pure Yoga The Centrium for 9 years and by conducting a mentorship programme for new teachers.
Rinat also holds higher degrees in business and counselling and has a private practice as a psychotherapist.
Rinat’s teaching is infused with enthusiasm to share the knowledge and insights that have come through her sustained practice and study of yoga – specific aspects of interest being physical practice, philosophy, and modern psychology. Her teaching is direct, dynamic, focused, engaging and light-hearted, offering a vast resource for understanding the potential of yoga practice. Her aspiration is that students leave her classes with fearlessness in their hearts, having touched a deeper level of themselves.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Iyengar study with Faeq Biria – since 2015
- Iyengar training with James Murphy – 2015
- Meditation training with Pema Chodron – 2015
- Iyengar advanced trainings with Patricia Walden – since 2014
- Iyengar study with Eyal Shifroni, Noa Zwieg and Anat Zahor – since 2012
- Anusara study with John Friend (Immersions 1-3, teacher trainings 1-3, advanced practice trainings, advanced teacher training, philosophy studies, therapeutic studies) - 2006-2012
- WildLotus trainings & studies with Patrick Creelman (teacher trainings, immersions, advanced teacher trainings, advanced practice trainings, philosophy studies, anatomy studies, meditation and pranayama practice and studies) – 2003 - present
The mentorship programme can start at any time in coordination with Rinat.
20% discount for The Foundation for Yoga Teachers graduates
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Valid refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.