Ashtanga Lab: Dissecting the Primary Series with Azmi
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
- Decipher what’s myth and what’s fact
- Acknowledge the tradition vs practise with self-experimentation and understand what makes sense. Correlation between dogma and the evolving Ashtanga method.
- Identify what’s old and what’s new
- Find the middle ground between postures and individual capacity to execute them
- Look at ‘The Holy Trinity’ (the 3 prongs) of Ashtanga Yoga – The Breath, Bandha, Drishti, OR Breath, Body, and Mind?
- Explore the Primary Series – terminologies, techniques, and the order or sequence
Schedule & Description
Day 1: 9 May, 9:00am to 4:00pm (with lunch break)
- 9:00am to 11:00am – Introduction & Full Led Primary Practice
- 11:00am to 12:00pm – Ashtanga Lab (Sun Salutation and Limbs of Standing Poses)
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Dissecting Standing Asanas
- 2:30pm – Dissecting 1st Half Primary (up to Navasana)
- 4:00p, – Reflect and Close
Day 2: 10 May, 9:00am to 4:00pm (with lunch break)
- 9:00am to 10:15am – 1st Half Primary Practice
- 10:30am to 12:00pm – Core Stability & Dissecting 2nd Half Primary (Up to Setu Bandhasana)
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Backbends, Finishing Sequence
- 2:45pm – 2nd Half Primary Practice
- 4:00pm – Reflect and Close
Full Workshop Series
Pure Cardholders: S$316 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 19 April 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$356 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 19 April 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$395
Single Session Only
Pure Cardholders: S$200 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 19 April 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$225 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 19 April 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$250
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 19 April 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 19 April 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.