Journey into Power Weekend with Kiki
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About the Workshop
Across three sessions, we will dive into the practice of Power Vinyasa. Through exploration of asana, meditation & self-enquiry, discover the possibilities in advancing your current practice and what you are willing to transform. This workshop is truly an opportunity to be at play with the foundations of your practice to allow for creativity & expression.
A challenging physical sequence of intentionally set asana gives you the freedom to explore your own power and confidence. The practices of meditation & self-enquiry will create space for awakening to new possibilities. You will learn how to move from your centre, accessing True North Alignment and be in full expression of yourself both on & off the mat.
While the sessions will progress from basic to more advanced practices with breath, dhristi & bhandas, all levels are welcome.
Schedule & Description
Session 1: Awakening & Vitality
4 April (Saturday) 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Learn Tadasana, Sun Salutations, deep twists to energise
- Use ujjayi breath to understand expansion & contraction, then link your breath to movement
- Spend time in meditation to awaken more sensation in the body
Session 2: Equanimity & Grounding
4 April (Saturday) 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Learn balancing postures, forward folds & transitions to challenge focus
- Use dhristi to set focus and lengthen your attention span
- Spend time in self-enquiry to understand your priorities
Session 3: Igniting & Opening
5 April (Sunday) 12:30pm to 3:00pm
- Learn back bends, hip opening & headstand
- Use bandhas to find your centreline & bring extremities into your core
- Spend time in meditation & self-enquiry to deepen the physical practice
Full Workshop Series
Pure Cardholders: S$250 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 22 March 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$281 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 22 March 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$313
Single Session Only
Pure Cardholders: S$128 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 22 March 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$144 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 22 March 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$160
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 22 March 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 22 March 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.