Backbends Mastery: 10 Hour Intensives with Arun Rana
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About the Workshop
13 & 14 June
9:30am to 4:30pm daily (with a 2-hour lunch break)
Many often find the concept of backbending elusive and/or terrifying. Backbending poses, when performed correctly, are therapeutic and present immense benefits (both physically and emotionally) to the practitioner. They can go a long way in fuelling the growth of the practitioner's overall practice.
In this 2-day workshop series with Senior Teacher Arun, we will explore backbends in-depth and their application for different body types. We will look at variations in depth, from beginner to intermediate levels, alignment, and safety concepts, as well as how props may be adopted to get the most out of this practice. We will also study the benefits – as 'heart-openers', to lengthen your spine, and how they can aid in improved respiratory flow.
Come establish the foundation for a steady, sustainable and beneficial backbending practice with Senior Teacher Arun!
- Warm-up sequences
- Safety in backbends
- Spinal Anatomy
- Why perform backbends and what are their associated benefits
- Different body types and how to perform appropriate backbends
- Key backbend postures, variations
- Prop-based applications
- Breathing techniques
- Incorporating backbends into your yoga practice / progression
Pure Cardholders: S$382 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 20 May 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$430 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 20 May 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$478
Pure Cardholders: S$224 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 20 May 2020)
Non-Pure Cardholders: S$252 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 20 May 2020)
Regular Pricing: S$280
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 20 May 2020. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 20 May 2020.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.