50-Hour Synchro Flow Teacher Training with Angela Lohse
6-28 March, Asia Standard Tower & Starstreet Precinct
Synchro Flow is a vinyasa-based yoga created by Angela Lohse. It is best described as vinyasa flow fused with elements of dance and sounds of music. Angela’s background in dance has inspired her teaching style, setting the stage for the development of Synchro Flow.
Participants of this practice are trained to rhythmically move in and out of asana while maintaining proper alignment and grace. Synchro Flow sequences link together over 100 yoga asanas, guaranteed to take one's vinyasa practice to the next level.
In this 50-hr teacher training we will study the physical aspects of yoga, learn how to lead various levels of yoga practioners through synchro flow sequences, deepen our understanding of the yogic philosophy, and develop an ear for selecting the right styles of music to play for practice.
This programme is suitable for
- Yoga teachers looking to improve their ability to teach vinyasa flow yoga and lead Synchro Flow classes
- Yoga practitioners interested in improving their vinyasa practice
Asia Standard Tower
6 & 7 March
9:30am - 12:30pm - Morning Practice & Introduction to Synchro Flow Theor
1:30pm - 4:00pm - Practicum of SF Foundational Sequences & Alignment
13 & 14 March
9:30am - 12:30pm - Morning Practice & Lecture on TriDohsa Theory & Gunas (in application to students
1:30pm - 4:00pm - Practicum of SF Intermediate Sequences - integrating basic headstand and backbends
20 & 21 March
9:30am - 12:30pm - Morning Practice & Lecture on Music Selection & Chakras
1:30pm - 4:00pm - Practicum of SF Intermediate Sequences - integrating arm balances
27 & 28 March
9:30am - 12:30pm - Morning Practice, Q&A
1:30pm - 4:30pm - Practice teaching of SF Sequences
50-Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited CET:
(45 contact hours, 5 non-contact hours pertaining to video submissions)
Those who quality for certification will be approved upon submission of teaching videos - this time is allocated as 5 non-contact hours.
- This course is open to all practitioners with at least one year of yoga experience.
- Students holding a 200-hr yoga teacher certification are eligible for certification to instruct Synchro Flow.
Total of 50.0 hours
Early-bird 20% discount:
HK$6,850 (ends 20 February)
**A total of 50 hours will be counted as CET hours.
Photos and videos may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
- Early-bird 20% Discount ends 20 February 2021.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 21 February 2021.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food:
- $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on workshop dates. Ask nood food staff at your workshop location for details.
- 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact any PURE Yoga studio or see reception.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions