Finding Balance in Pincha Mayurasana with Sheryl Lim
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About the Training
This workshop is designed for practitioners who are struggling to find balance in Pincha Mayurasana (Forearm Stand). Expect to gain better body awareness, develop greater muscular control, and avoid common mistakes while getting into Pincha Mayurasana.
- Understanding the basics and anatomical breakdown of shoulders and its role in inversions
- Effectively and safely entering and exiting a forearm stand
- Learning various drills to help you improve and hold your Pincha Mayurasana
Sheryl has a systematic approach to tackling inversions and hopes to share her knowledge with you.
Expect 8 hours of fun learning, experimenting, safely falling and getting up again together with other inversion addicts.
Schedule & Description
This workshop offers anatomical sharing and a systematic practice to strengthen the shoulders and stabilise the core for Pincha Mayurasana.
Session 1: Effectively Get into Pincha Mayurasana
15 May 2021 (Saturday) 9am – 1pm
You will learn:
- Active shoulder stretches and exercises to strengthen and increase mobility in your shoulders
- Drills to help you kick up and get into Pincha Mayurasana
- Proper body alignment with the help of yoga props (How to hold a straight line)
Session 2: Safely Exit from Pincha Mayurasana
16 May 2021 (Sunday) 9am – 1pm
You will learn:
- Shoulder stretches to open your shoulders into Forearm Wheel
- Back strengthening and thoracic extension drills to hold Vrishchikasana (Scorpion pose)
- How to safely transition from Pincha Mayurasana to Dwi Pada Viparita Dandasana (Forearm Wheel)
* Pre-Requisites: Participants are expected to be able to hold dolphin pose for 1 minute.
S$ 280 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 15 April 2021)
S$ 315 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 15 April 2021)
Regular Pricing: S$ 350
1 Session Only
S$ 175 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 15 April 2021)
S$ 197 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 15 April 2021)
Regular Pricing: S$ 219
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Please note prices include 7% GST.
Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 15 April 2021.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting from 16 April 2021.
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 15 April 2021.
All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from PURE Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all PURE Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions