Flexibility for All with Yun Ng – Complimentary Workshop
You do not have to be a PURE Yoga cardholder to join!
To register, kindly click on the "Register Now' button below, or email to email@example.com
About this Complimentary Workshop
If one of your main intentions for yoga practice is to find a little more flexibility, this 90-min open-level workshop is for you.
Even though we are made differently, there are methods that allow the body to slowly unravel. Everyone can find freedom and spaciousness in their bodies.
Bring friends and family, join Yun to find flexibility in a safe and guided environment. Let's make flexibility accessible for every body type!
I. Forward Bends
- Our posterior chain plays a huge role in our day-to-day activities and we often find tightness along the entire back surface of our body.
- Aim to strengthen and increase flexibility in our hamstrings, glutes, lats, calves, back muscles
II. Hip-Opening Postures
- Tight and weak hips are often caused by excessive sitting or lack of muscle activation.
- Aim to loosen tight hip flexors, improve range of motion, and most importantly increase circulation to alleviate pain and tightness in your body.
* Open to all levels of athletes and yoga practitioners
2 May 2021 (Sunday), 3:00pm to 4:30pm
Flexibility for All with Yun Ng
Complimentary Yoga Workshop
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Special offer from PURE Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all PURE Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions