A Retreat Inwards with Yihan Hu
About the Workshop
At times, we feel burnt out and crave time away from our daily commitments to rest, reset, and rejuvenate.
Learning to be more mindful and living in the present moment can help us renew our energy and regain clarity. Contrary to common belief, mindfulness is not limited to just meditation. It can also be one of movement and enjoyment.
Join Yihan on this full-day mindfulness retreat – a meaningful journey to disconnect from our daily routine, de-stress, recharge, and re-cultivate calmness and a mindful perspective. We will be exploring different practices that will equip all practitioners with various tools and techniques to ‘tune inwards’, even in our daily lives.
What can you expect?
A safe space with minimal distractions that allows discovery of different mindfulness practices ranging from movement to stillness, breathing and simple meditation techniques.
- Understanding what mindfulness is and experiencing its benefits
- Applying mindfulness to one’s yoga practice
- Learning different mindfulness techniques
- Integrating mindfulness into one’s lifestyle
This event is suitable for all levels of practitioners. No prior yoga experience is required.
29 October (Saturday)
9am-10.30am: Mindfulness in Movement (Gentle Vinyasa practice)
10.45am-11.30am: Mindfulness in Our Daily Lives
11.30am-1pm: Lunch/Mindful Eating
1pm-1.30pm: Conscious Rest
1.30pm-2pm: Mindful Breathing
2.15pm-2.30pm: Introduction to Trataka
2.30pm-3pm: Preparatory eye exercises & Trataka practice
3.15pm-4.30pm: Mindfulness in Stillness (Yin/Restorative practice)
4.30pm-5pm: Reflection / Q&A
1st 15 Signups: $250
$288 PURE Cardholders Early-Bird 20% Discount
$324 Non-PURE Cardholders Early-Bird 10% Discount)
$360 Regular Price
All early-bird discounts end 11 October 2022.
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Please note prices include 7% GST.
Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 11 October 2022.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting 12 October 2022.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 11 October 2022.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from nood food
- $1.00 off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $2.00 off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $1.00 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions