Step-by-Step Guided Approach to Headstands with Jayan
You do not have to be a PURE Yoga cardholder to join!
About the Workshop
2 July (Saturday)
9:00am to 12:00pm
Known as the king of postures in yoga, the practice of headstands is much misunderstood – in terms of its benefits, safety considerations, and proper practice techniques.
Allow Jayan to shed some light in this workshop where he will:
- Break down the headstand pose based on your unique body type
- Develop your understanding about the alignment of the pose
- Demonstrate how to easily access headstands via different techniques and variations
- Share the benefits of incorporating it into your yoga practice
- Help you to overcome your fear and develop confidence being upside down
- Teach you safety in attempting a headstand
This 3-hour workshop is targeted at beginners and anyone who wishes to deepen their headstand practice.
$ 148 PURE Cardholders Early-Bird 20% Discount
$ 166 Non-PURE Cardholders Early-Bird 10% Discount
$ 185 Regular Price
Early-Bird Discounts end 12 June 2022.
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 12 June 2022.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting 13 June 2022.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 12 June 2022.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from nood food
- $1.00 off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $2.00 off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $1.00 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions