60-Hour Yoga Therapy Immersion with Arun Rana
Limited spots available.
About the Programme
Yoga Therapy empowers individuals to achieve improved overall health and wellness through carefully tailored yoga asanas appropriate for different body types in conjunction with self-care tools, anatomy know-how, pranayama and mindfulness practices, and lifestyle modifications. This field of yoga can help to reduce and/or manage a wide variety of ailments and health conditions, thus improving the recipient’s bodily functions. It is a fulfilling and well-designed practice aimed at embracing differences and deepening one's yoga journey.
Yoga Therapy is the path that leads to healing as well as a way of reaching balance and harmony in mind and body through understanding yoga’s primary goal: awakening the Spirit – our essential nature.
- The multi-tiered benefits of Yoga Therapy
- Applied anatomy for therapeutic yoga
- Understanding postural assessment: therapy and practice
- Understanding athletic injuries, stress-related illnesses, wrist issues
- Application of tailored yoga practices to alleviate certain health conditions
- Developing a holistic model for therapeutic yoga, incorporating Vayus and Chakras
- Asana modifications and sequencing for different needs
- Applicable Pranayama and Meditation exercises
- Ailments of the lower back, tight hips, knee, shoulder, and neck problems (migraines, frozen shoulder and sciatica)
- How to plan a sequenced private / group class
- Concepts behind tailoring a unique therapy session for yourself or someone else
Open to all levels.
Schedule & Description
16-18 September 2022 (Friday to Sunday)
9:00am to 7:00pm
23-25 September 2022 (Friday to Sunday)
9:00am to 7:00pm
$1220 PURE Cardholders (early-bird 20% discount)
$1372 Non-PURE Cardholders (early-bird 10% discount)
$1525 Regular Price
30% off Regular Price for past students of PURE's Teacher Training / CET / Workshops.
A Certificate of Completion will be given to students who have completed the programme.
*All Early-Bird Discounts end 18 August 2022.
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 20% Discount
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 18 August 2022.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 19 August 2022.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 18 August 2022.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offers from PURE Apparel and nood:
- $1.00 off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $2.00 off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $1.00 off all coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions