50-Hour Art of Flow Yoga CET with Hee Boon
Yoga-Alliance Accredited Continuing Education Training
First 10 sign-ups enjoy additional discounts! (2 spots left)
Early-Bird extended till 4th October 2022!
About the Training
Vinyasa Yoga teaches us to cultivate an awareness that links each action to the next – on and off the mat.
In this programme, you will grasp how to create a thoughtful Vinyasa series on your own. Based on basic sequences given, you will explore how to expand the sequences with your own creativity and themes. You will also learn to apply the skills and awareness of Vinyasa Yoga to all the rhythms and sequences of life, including self-care, relationships, work and personal evolution.
The Vinyasa method that we are going to explore includes assessing the needs of the individual student (or a group) and then building a complementary, step-by-step practice to meet those needs.
Open to all experienced practitioners and teachers who want to acquire deeper skill sets and insights into Vinyasa Yoga. Participants are required to be in good health, be open and committed to learning, and have a regular Vinyasa Yoga practice prior to attending.
- Enhancing your personal practice through Vinyasa Yoga
- History and benefits of Vinyasa Yoga
- Teaching, leadership and confidence skills
- Creative sequencing class: Individual and group creations
- Safe alignments, sequencing and class structure
- How to empower students with different sequencing
- Physical and voice cues adjustment
- Communication skills and creative facilitation
Daily Timetable (Total 50 Hours)
22-23, 28-30 October 2022
- 8:00am -10:00am Morning practice
- 10:00am - 10:30am Break
- 10:30am - 12:30pm Lecture
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm Break
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm Lecture
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm Yoga Nidra
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm Teaching Clinic
Full 50-Hour Programme
First 10 sign-ups special: $1,120
PURE Cardholders: $1,300 (Early-bird 20% Discount, register by 4 October)
Non-PURE Cardholders: $1,350 (Early-bird 10% Discount, register by 4 October)
Regular Pricing: $1,625
PURE Yoga's Teacher Training & past Workshop / CET graduates: 35% off regular price
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Please note prices include 7% GST.
- Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 4 October 2022.
- Regular Price: Application sent in starting 5 October 2022.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 4 October 2022.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from nood food
- $1.00 off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
$2.00 off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
$1.00 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions