Mindful Tasting: A Yoga & Wine Workshop with Rene & Xavier
About the Workshop
Wine & Yoga… really? Yes!
This November, join Rene and Xavier for a unique experience that marries wine tasting and yoga with the aim to enhance your mindfulness and raise your sensorial awareness.
What to Expect:
- Learn a systematic approach to wine tasting
- Immerse in a yoga practice perfectly designed to stimulate the lymphatic system, rid the body of impurities, and increase concentration
- Raise your sensory perception through carefully selected asanas, deep breathing, and relaxation
- Be drawn into the present away from distractions, go inward and find the right words for the final immersing and enriching tasting
- Learn how to pay full attention to how the wine looks, smells and tastes
- Have lots of fun!
6:30pm to 8:00pm
- 6:30PM - Introduction to Wine Tasting, and various aspects of wine to be considered
- 7:00PM - Yoga Session led by Rene
- 7:40PM - 2nd Session of Wine Tasting for Comparison
“He who knows how to taste does not drink wine but savours secrets.” – Salvador Dali
About Your Hosts
Rene has yoga teacher certifications from yoga institutions in America, Australia and India. While no expert connoisseur of wine, Rene appreciates the sensory experience of sipping wine and how one’s state of mind and physical presence affects one’s experience of the wine.
Xavier is a Bikram Yoga certified instructor and wine specialist holding a WSET advanced certificate in wine, Certified Specialist in Wine (CSW), French Wine Scholar (FWS), Champagne Master level, and WSET advanced certificate in Sake, Certified Specialist in Spirits (CSS) who is currently pursuing a Master in Bourgogne certificate.
Note to participants:
To maximise your palatal abilities and preserve your taste buds, it is recommended to postpone your dinner to after the workshop. Avoid coffee, tea, toothpaste; and arrive well-hydrated! Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic wines will be offered to participants. Spittoons will be “de rigueur”.
PURE Cardholders S$180 (Early-bird 20% Discount)
Non-PURE Cardholders S$202 (Early-Bird 10% Discount)
Regular Price S$225
Early-bird discount ends 30 September 2022.
Partial proceeds will go towards Action for Singapore Dogs (ASD).
Terms & Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for PURE marketing purposes.
Early-Bird DiscountsEarly-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 30 September 2022.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting 1 October 2022.
Refunds/CancellationNo refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 30 September 2022.
All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offers from nood food
$1.00 off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
$2.00 off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
$1.00 off all coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.
*Please refer here for the full terms & conditions