Creative Yogis with Karen Wightman
About this Training
Have you ever wondered how to bring all the ages and stages together under one roof to share the gifts and joys of combined breath awareness and movement? Well, ‘Family Yoga’ can provide the unique opportunity to do just that! Discover how to create Family Yoga classes that captivate, engage and challenge our different ages and their parents in fun, dynamic and creative ways. This training is facilitated in a practical, interactive, educational, creative, fun and inspiring format.
Acquire a broad range of foundational knowledge and skills to understand the necessary elements to create a themed Family Yoga class such as breathing and mindfulness activities, warm-ups, partner and group poses, games, creative expression, and taking a yoga rest to connect and relax with your child.
Learn how to facilitate classes safely for all participants. In addition, explore how to further develop connection within the family through the creation of special events geared at specific ages for one parent and child.
For full details, please visit http://www.pure-yoga.com.cn/en/shanghai/teachertraining/creativeyogissh/
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-bird 20% discount:
Early-bird discount ends 31 March 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
· No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 1 April 2019.
· All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
· This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
· This promotion can only be used per transaction.
· This promotion is non-transferable and non-refundable.
To register, please contact the studio or see reception.