Reconnect & Recharge with Deva in Myanmar
What do you want from your retreat? It’s a good idea to truly ask yourself this question.
You might want to go deeper into your practice, unplug from the craziness, recharge your batteries, be inspired to start a daily routine, learn more about a certain yoga style, or just chill out. Whatever it is you want, make sure this retreat is in alignment with that. You will spend real quality time with people who resonate with the same things, and true friendship can come out of a retreat. Dreaming of all the wonderful times you will have, the people you will meet, the inner relief you will feel. Go ahead and imagine it all ….. and now go make it happen.
Deva took his love of travel, teaching background, and interest in transformational experiences to create this retreat, offering a unique chance to experience a variety of holistic techniques to connect to your whole being. Join him and open your mind and body to new ways to learn, receive and grow.
For full details, please visit http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/retreat/deva/index.php
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
· Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 31 March 2019.
· No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 31 March 2019.
· A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Pure Yoga will not be liable for any flight rebooking or cancellation fees incurred upon cancellation of retreat due to low enrolment.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
• Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Myanmar.
• Pure is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
• Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months from the day you arrive in Myanmar.
• Travel visa on arrival is available for Hong Kong SAR passport holders for a stay up to 28 days.
• For eVisa and further information, please visit: https://www.myanmarvisagov.org.in/apply-visa
• It remains the responsibility of the individual guest to check about their specific nationality with the closest Myanmar Embassy, in case anything changes in the meantime.
· Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
· For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
· $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on training dates. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.