Pre- & Post-natal Yoga Teacher Training with Samantha Chan
Yoga’s emphasis on relaxation and body and breath awareness suits pregnant women’s perinatal fitness needs perfectly. Specialised pre-natal practices help them tune into the needs and changes of pregnancy and to promote relaxation and suppleness. This Pre- & Post-natal Yoga Teacher Training is dedicated to:
• Nurturing physically, emotionally and spiritually expectant mothers, birth partners & their unborn children
• Encouraging practitioners to unfold the body-mind-spirit connection that is vital to the practice of yoga
• Passing on these experiences to future mothers, parents & their unborn children
This training offers an in-depth review of the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, labour and birth. Trainees will gain extensive experience with asanas well-suited to pregnant women and a thorough understanding of contraindications during pregnancy. The training will attune teachers to the profound physical, emotional, mental and spiritual transitions of pregnancy and birth and demonstrate how tools such as chanting, pranayama, deep relaxation and meditation can be effective ways of coping with these changes.
This course is delivered using a combination of face-to-face lectures, practicum, your own research, observation of classes, teaching practice, and assignments.
Full details: http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/teachertraining/samanthachan/prenatalyoga/
REGISTRATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
Please complete an online application form or email us to apply. You will be notified by email within 3-5 days of its approval along with a Welcome Letter outlining payment procedures and further details. Application is NOT required for Morning Intensives. Please register at studio reception.
Early-Bird Price: Application sent in on or before 9 September 2019.
Regular Price: Application sent in starting from 10 September 2019.
· No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 9 September 2019.
· All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
• $200 discount on nood food 3-Day juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants on training dates. Ask nood food staff at your event location for details.
• 10% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the training.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
• 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all teacher training registrants.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pure Yoga Peninsula Office Tower
14/f The Peninsula Office Tower
18 Middle Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
T: +852 2971 0055
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.