Chakra & Sound Healing Therapy CET with Stanley Lim
Come experience the magical benefits of Sound Healing yourself! Don't miss the Super-Early Bird (30% Off Regular Price) that ends 15th June!
About the Training
Join Stanley in this 50-hour Intensives as he seeks to share the immense benefits of Sound Healing Therapy. It is commonly used to alleviate stress, reduce pain, improve sleep patterns, and to achieve a heightened sense of concentration and alertness.
Sound is the new form of modern-day medicine. Sound therapy’s power to heal and maintain overall wellness is greatly supported by science and research.
- Heighten one’s awareness of the power of sound by stimulating the mind as well as the ears
- The relationship of sound healing through the eyes of Chinese Traditional Medicine (CTM)
- The importance of breathing and how it can affect your health
- Using mantras by vocalising one’s voice as a natural sound healing instrument to resonate the energy wheels in our etheric body called Chakras
- Use of sound instruments like singing bowl, tingsha, bells and gong for individual and in-class context
Who this Training is for:
This course is for anyone who wants to incorporate sound healing into their own personal practice – vocal, audio or instrumental. The knowledge can also be used as a healing component for yoga teachers in their yin, restorative, meditation or even regular yoga class. Students will be given much more time for exploration and hands-on experience in this training to benefit their own practice or those of others under their tutelage. Suitable for all levels.
Chakra & Sound Healing Therapy with Stanley Lim
16-18, 23-25 August
9:00am - 6:30pm daily
Individual day drop-in available.
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: S$1,024 (ends 25 July)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: S$1,152 (ends 25 July)
Regular Price: S$1,280
Individual Day Drop-In
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: S$256 (ends 25 July)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: S$288 (ends 25 July)
Regular Price: S$320
Participants who complete the full programme will receive a 50-Hour Yoga Alliance Accredited Continuing Education Certificate.
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
- Early-bird Discount ends 25 July 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
- Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Yoga reserves the right to release your mat to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 25 July 2019.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
- Pure Yoga reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 15% off all nood food items for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all smoothies and juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, kindly click on the "RSVP' button below, contact our studio or email to email@example.com