GetAway to Palawan
Escape to one of Asia’s most beautiful Islands, Palawan, Philippines with Pure Yoga teacher, Clayton Horton.
Imagine daily Yoga sessions in the tropical paradise of El Nido in Northern Palawan, Philippines, a very special place renowned for some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Days begin with gentle sunrise morning asana, simple meditations and breathwork, followed by an amazing breakfast of fresh fruit and local produce.
Restful afternoons and island beach tours in an aquatic wonderland of clear blue water and white sand are sure to provide an unforgettable yoga vacation for all.
Late-afternoon yoga sessions will be restorative and informational mini-workshops of yoga therapy, yin yoga, self-care, injury prevention, anatomical massage, yoga philosophy, hatha yoga techniques and Clayton’s yoga travel stories.
Dinner will be an anticipated activity with beautiful food prepared by The Nest’s cooking staff. Local fresh produce will create inspiring vegetarian meals with island seafood options.
Evening activities of music, yoga dance, and movies on alternate nights will be on hand for fun and entertainment. Peace and quiet of the small beach town of El Nido will provide plenty of rest and relaxation away from the noise and pace of big city life. Beginners and students of all levels are welcome.
“Yoga experienced in a retreat setting is an optimal way to disconnect with the distractions of urban busy life and connect with peaceful and joyful aspects of the soul.” – Clayton Horton
For full details, please visit: http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/retreat/getawaytopalawanphilippines/index.php
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
· Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 28 February 2017.
· No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 28 February 2017.
· A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
· Please comply with all visa and health requirements of the Philippines.
· Pure is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
· Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in the Philippines.
· Travel visa is not required for Hong Kong SAR passport holders for a stay not exceeding seven days.
· Travel visa is not required for Canadian, UK and US passport holders
· For all others and further information, please visit: http://tourism-philippines.com/
· Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
· A YELLOW Outbound Travel Alert (OTA) was issued to the Philippines by the Security Bureau of the Government of HKSAR on 23 April 2014. This alert is currently in force. The existence of OTA may affect matters such as the arrangement of an outbound tour or the coverage of an insurance policy. Individuals concerned should find out the relevant arrangements before entering into any contracts with or purchasing any products or services from the service providers or suppliers.
Hong Kong Residents are encouraged to make reference to such OTA before travelling abroad or confirming your travel plans. It is, however, a personal decision whether a Hong Kong Resident chooses to continue the journey and travel abroad. Hong Kong Residents who are abroad should pay attention to their personal safety. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, The Nest El Nido Beach Resort (the “Resort”), Pure Travel Limited (“Pure”), In Travel Limited (Agent License No. 350922) (“In Travel”) accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from any cause or related to the supply or use of the OTA.
For more information, please visit http://www.sb.gov.hk/eng/ota/note-Philippines.htm
Contact & Enquiries
· For enquiries, please email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
· Up to $400 discount on nood food juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants within two weeks after our retreat. Ask a nood food staff or contact location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
· 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.