Bali Yoga Retreat with Lisa Mak
Are you ready to take some well-deserved time for yourself? Time for doing something that moves your heart, time for slowing down your busy life, time for unwinding and unplugging... time to reconnect with your physical and spiritual self in Lisa's transformational yoga retreat.
Lisa and her students had a great experience at last year’s retreat, bonding and sharing together. This year, she would like to host another retreat where you’ll experience a transformative daily yoga practice, meditate on the beachfront, make new friends and spend quality time in nature. Lisa believes this simple shift in routine has the power to change your life and help you become a better version of yourself.
Come join her on a 4 nights / 5 days inspirational and rejuvenating Bali Yoga Retreat this summer by the famous Keramas surf beach in east Bali. Each day will have two classes – a morning meditation on the beach followed by a glorious sunrise vinyasa practice and a restorative practice late afternoon. Classes are suitable for everyone, come alone or bring a friend to share a room.
The retreat will be at the Hotel Komune Resort and Beach Club, voted top 5 in Asia. Situated right on the beach, the resort offers a variety of sun and water activities: sun bathing, surfing, running, walking on the beach as the sun rises, just to name a few. The beach club’s amazing chefs will bring you delicious food to nourish your body, whilst their spa treatments are guaranteed to soothe your busy mind and tired body.
For full details, please visit: http://hk.pure-yoga.com/en/hongkong/retreat/baliyoga/index.php
About the teacher
Terms and Conditions
Early-Bird 10% Discount:
• Last day for Early-Bird Discount is 31 March 2017.
• No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations starting from 31 March 2017.
• A 10% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
This programme requires a minimum of 10 students.
We advise participants to book flights after minimum number has been met.
Visa Entry & Requirements:
• Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Indonesia.
• Pure is not liable for any illnesses, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
• Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Bali.
• Travel visa is not required for Hong Kong nationals and Singapore passport holders. For all others and more information, please visit: http://www.bali-travel.com/bali-travel.html
• For other passport holders or for more information, please visit:
• Travel Insurance is not included in the package, therefore we highly urge you to arrange your own travel insurance.
Contact & Enquiries
• For enquiries, please email email email@example.com
Healthy-licious juice cleanse offer from nood food
• Up to $400 discount on nood food juice cleanse for all yoga event registrants within two weeks after our retreat. Ask a nood food staff or contact location for details.
Special offer from Pure Apparel:
• 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga retreat registrants.
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.