Pranayama & Meditation 30-hour CET with Michael & Aisah Sutton
Oct 7 & 8
Oct 14 & 15
Oct 21 & 22
Pranayama and Meditation is a style of practice that is growing in popularity. Having the skills necessary to lead proper and effective Meditation classes will not only create new possibilities for teaching, but will also empower you with proven techniques to make a difference in the lives of others.
This course is not a regular teacher training programme - instead, the focus is on giving existing teachers from various backgrounds an in-depth run-through for leading proper and effective Pranayama and Meditation classes.
Non-teachers will also benefit greatly from such learning techniques to improve their personal practice and obtain a deeper understanding of the science of prana and meditation.
This programme meets the requirements for Yoga Alliance 30-hour Continuing Education Training (CET). Open to any who want to learn more about Pranayama and Meditation. Participants are required to be in good health, open-minded, committed to learning, and have a regular Yoga Asana practice prior to attending.
For more details, please visit: http://sg.pure-yoga.com/en/singapore/teachertraining/30hrscet2016sg/index.php
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
- Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% discount:
- Early-bird discount ends 7 September 2017. Please see above for listed prices.
- No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 7 September 2017.
- All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Special offer from Pure Apparel and nood food:
- 20% off all Pure Apparel retail products for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- 20% off all nood food cold-pressed juices for all yoga event registrants on dates of the workshop.
- These promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- These promotions can only be used for one transaction.
- These promotions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
To register, please contact CHV studio or see reception.