Return to Nature – Qing Cheng Mountain Yoga Retreat with Shiva Wang
Return to Nature – Qing Cheng Mountain Yoga Retreat with Shiva Wang 31 August – 3 September
Escape the crowds and take a break at the magnificent spa resort, Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain; visit the famous UNESCO World Heritage of Dujiangyan Irrigation System, the Taoist Pilgrim site in Qing Cheng Mountain, and the biggest Buddha statue in the world at Mt. Leshan with Pure Yoga teacher, Shiva Wang.
Days begin with gentle sunrise morning asana, simple meditations and restorative breath-work. Late-afternoon yoga sessions will be informative practice of yoga therapy, hatha yoga, yoga philosophy and sound healing using Tibetan Singing Bowls. Enjoy the sights of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites while you indulge in the daily dosage of yoga practice to feel closer and more connected to Mother Nature. All you need to do is pack your bag and go…
For full details, please visit: http://www.pure-yoga.com.cn/en/shanghai/retreat/shivawang
Terms and Conditions
Early-bird 10% Discount:
- Last day for Early-bird Discount is 1 August 2017.
- No refund or credit will be issuedfor cancellations starting from 1 August 2017.
- A 6% package price administration fee applies to all refunds or cancellations.
- Travel Insurance is included in the package.
Contact & Enquiries
- For enquiries or more information, please email email@example.com
*If there is any discrepancy between the printed and web versions, the web version shall prevail.